I have been given the opportunity to do some reviews on some books from a few different publishers. Some of them do not quite fit into the focus I have for Living Infuzion, but obviously have some good information. Here are some of my perspectives on some pretty good books! Enjoy!

Friday, June 1, 2012

Everybody's Daughter - Michael John Sullivan

"What if you had a chance to ask a loved one for forgiveness – after they died? What would you say? Would you give up your own lifetime of happiness for someone else? Michael Stewart confronts these questions as he travels back in time through a mysterious tunnel in an old church when the Romans ruled with brutal violence and Jesus preached his peaceful message. His teenage daughter Elizabeth soon follows Michael, but is surprised to discover that her father is nowhere to be found.  Little does she know that Michael has returned safely to the present, leaving her to battle a vicious Roman soldier. Separated by centuries, Michael is trapped to fight his own battles in the present day.  Elizabeth’s disappearance, and the discovery of her blood in his car ignites a rush of judgment as the FBI focuses on him as a person of interest. Michael’s only hope for saving his daughter rests in the hands of his best friend – a local pastor with secrets of his own – and a mysterious old journal containing tales of miracles within the walls of the old church itself. Thrilling and suspenseful, Everybody's Daughter takes readers on a miraculous journey of their own, where salvation can be found in acts of sacrifice and hope remains forever eternal through the passage of a tunnel."

This is a wonderfully written book.  I did not know that this was the second book in the series.  I was a little lost at points, but the author does a fairly good job of filling in the back story from the previous book so that I could understand what was going on.  I loved reading the sections where Michael and his daughter Elizabeth are back in biblical times.  I felt like I was right there with them.  It will be interesting to see how the story ends up in the final novel of the trilogy.

I was provided a complimentary copy of this book by the B&B Media Group in exchange for my fair and honest review

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for taking the time to review my second novel, Everybody's Daughter. If you would like a copy of the first book, I would be happy to send you Necessary Heartbreak. Contact me through my website michaeljohnsullivan.com. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete